Memory Care Benefits & Amenities
Autumn Leaves does more than care for your loved one’s basic needs. We provide them with amenities designed for the comfort, care, and safety of our residents. We allow our residents to perform as many tasks as they are able with encouragement and assistance when needed.
Dementia Care at Its Best
Autumn Leaves is not only one of the country’s leading dementia care providers, it is a member of the National Activity Professional Associates. As a specialized memory care assisted living environment, all of Autumn Leaves’ professional staff, nursing personnel, and caregivers receive special training in Alzheimer’s and dementia-related care. Our ongoing education program allows us to provide the latest and highest quality of care to meet the unique needs of our residents.
Everything Your Loved One needs in One Memory Care Community
Here are some of the amenities you will find in an Autumn Leaves community:
- Specially trained licensed Memory Care Nurses on site 7 days a week
- All staff is trained in interacting and supporting those with dementia
- Safe and secure building
- Our Inspired Connections® Program designed specifically with memory care in mind
- Intimate home-like living areas to encourage friendships and socialization
- Choice of private or companion apartment floor plans to best suit your loved one’s needs utilizing our furniture or yours
- Emergency Call Response System in each room and bathroom
- Three secured outdoor areas including two beautiful walking paths and a central courtyard
- Daily housekeeping services
- Personal laundry and linen service included
- Full service beauty and barber salon
- Three homemade nutritious meals a day
- Comfortable suites with a choice of private or companion living
- Spacious private dining for family get-togethers
- Assistance with daily activities including dressing, bathing, hygiene, and mobility
Call 888-662-8886 today to speak with an Autumn Leaves representative or to schedule a tour.